Introduction

Hello Friends ,😇
Rajendra Sonkusare
Rajendra Sonkusare


Today I am going to start sharing my daily routine with you. I hope all of you will get to know me and learn something from mistakes. By the way, my life is very simple. And my life is passing in fun. I am a good looking person. Whose life is dreamed with a lot of simplicity. And those I want to fulfill. On this platform, I will share my journey till now, the journey of life and its experience. Today I am working as a software engineer in a multi national company which is Pune city.

Pune is a very cultural and ancient city. People here are very civilized and written. Pune, also known as Poona (Marathi pronunciation). Populated city in India with a population of around 7.2 million by 2019. It has many times been ranked as one of the most livable cities in India.

Let me start my introduction. My name is Rajendra Sonkusare. I was born on 13 August 1983 in Mohgaon, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh. My father was working in aluminum manufacturing plant at Balco, Korba, Chhattisgarh. So I did my graduation in Korba. I am very shy and calm since childhood. Even if anyone goes to speak anything to me, I would not do anything to him. But sometimes it helped me a lot. I always believed in people's attention and working with them. Which is a very time consuming process. Because of which I used to take long time to do any work. I do any work till I am satisfied. I never like to take credit. I only work for skill development and confidence building.

Which is not right according to this running world. Because we are told from childhood that let's go with the time or else the world will leave you and go much faster than you. And the poor child becomes part of that blind race in his ignorance or senselessness. This happened to me also, I also became part of an unknown race in search of a good career without understanding myself, without knowing myself. And with this, a fear built a house in my mind that if I could not do it, or I could not succeed. Some time ago a movie came out named 3 Idiot. In that too, Aamir Khan told the message that "Flow your passion." But I kept doing all the work without understanding anything because of that fear.

But this fear took home forever in my mind and whenever I started doing any work, I was scared. I will tell more about myself in the next post.

Comments