Childhood

Hello Friends 😇,

Childhood


I hope you all are working hard to give new direction to your life, and to fill your life with enthusiasm.

There is only a difference of two brothers between me and my younger brother and the sister is the youngest. I had another younger sister but she did not live due to illness in childhood. At that time my parents tried hard to save him, but failed.

Well now we started going to school. What are the days of school when all are happy without worrying about past and future. To make the fools cheerful. I still remember when my mother would send me tiffin to school, but I always brought her home like tiffine. I have been very shy and obedient since childhood. And easily accept everyone's point. Due to my nature people would like at home and outside. The opposite is my brother who does not listen to anyone and keeps screwing with everyone. And my sister is very sweet and innocent. And she is my most loving.

Brother and me always used to have petty battles over sister. If the brother quarreled with the sister on one pretext or the other, I would get down in the middle of his wish and take the side of the sister and the brother would fall alone. Due to which he would get very angry. I never thought carefully about this, that he also needs me. I always enjoyed myself. Gradually it became my pleasure to listen to people and give priority to them.

My sister's school was very far away, so my brother and I had to go and pick it up, then my father would go. When I or my brother had to go to pick him up or leave, we would talk to each other. And when no solution is found, then one thing would be decided that if someone went to leave then another would go. In our childhood, all of us must have at some point come out of Papa Le Pocket with money and ate Papa's data. My brother is also one of them who used to have such fools and used to eat a lot.

We all have different importance in our school life. For me, this holiday was too much for a different adventure. When our summer vacation started, I, my brother and a few friends from the neighborhood would make a frenzy in the entire area. And people at home, I will tell you in the next post, what would we do when our summer vacation was disturbing the neighbors?

Comments